Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Am Soooooo Amped

3:00 AM. I'm bouncin' off the walls, I want to run, but it's like -10°C (14°F) out there, and I just don't dig that. I'm OK with 3° or 4°C for 3 kilometres or less, but -10°C is just too damn cold.

I could crank the heat of the livin' room, put the fire on, put the kettle on, run around the house and warm up the second I get back, but. . .nahhhhhhh. I'll wait until mid-day. I'll take my pony companion for a run on the main trail out back. That ought to wear me down some. We can chase each other, not that I have a chance against him, but if you raise them right, you can get them to act like an off-leash dog to a degree. It helps if you start when they're still foals.

Now, the news is slow, I feel like I'm goin' to explode, and there's nothin' I can do about it.

Well. . .I guess I can play with the cats downstairs.

Let me find the string on a stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment