Sunday, October 31, 2010

Do We Have Precious Metal CONFISCATION in Our Future?

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=196735

Hey! It happened before, and there's no reason why it couldn't happen again. I personally could not care less. The whole concept of this game is repugnant to me, anyway.

This link kind of makes me want to go out and find new ways to be hedonistic without feeding the system. Don't think it can be done, though. Not by MY standards, anyway. After all, I get the best chow, the best company, a pristine environment, a peaceful environment, don't have to work for anyone but this household, have a nice pony, and do I have to say gettin' concurrently laid by my two loves probably can't be touched?

Oh, I think I'll run to town later, and get another banana split. After all, I do LOVE to run. Wonder if anyone is crazy enough to come with me? The mullethead might add ten or fifteen minutes to the time to get there, 'cause I'd let her set the pace, but that's not a problem. Maybe both will come with me. After all, the rain has died down.

Off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment