Sunday, October 31, 2010

While I'm On Politics, Ever Hear Of Gordon Kahl?

http://www.constitution.org/abus/gkahl/kahl.htm

All over the 16th amendment that was never ratified. Isn't your government (U.S.) nice? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.thelawthatneverwas.com/new/home.asp

Feel free to do further research on your own.

YO! AND YOU! THE ENFORCERS!!!!!! REMEMBER!!!!!! YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER TOOL. YOU ARE AS EXPENDABLE AS THE REST OF THE HOI PALLOI!!!!!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU DEVELOP A CONSCIENCE AND REALISE WHAT YOU'RE DOIN'!!!!!! THEN YOU'RE DEAD MEAT, GUARANTEED. HOPE YOU HAVE FUN SLEEPIN' WITH YOURSELVES AT NIGHT. LOOKIN' AT YOURSELVES IN THE MIRROR. LIVIN' WITH YOURSELVES. AND WHEN YOU GET TO JUDGE YOUR OWN LIFE AFTER IT IS NO MORE, THAT OUGHT TO BE A HELL OF A LOT OF FUN FOR YOU. AND YOU KNOW SOMETHIN' ELSE??????? WHEN YOU ARE THROUGH
WITH YOUR MORTAL COIL. . .

I WILL NOT BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait a minute. I'm retirin'. I wouldn't be there, anyway. WELL EVEN IF I WEREN'T RETIRIN', I WOULDN'T BE THERE. YOU ARE NOT WORTH ONE NANOSECOND OF MY TIME, which wouldn't be relevent to me if I were home, but if. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment