Sunday, October 31, 2010

We All Hit The Town

We made it to our destination a little faster than I'd anticipated. The mullethead got a runners' high, and she kicked some arse for a little while, there. We were also in a playful mood, and did a few silly things, like the mullethead takin' me piggy-back across the parking lot, and droppin' me before we walked into the ice cream shop. As we ate, she started a conversation on what was the best way to cook children, and how good they were on fajitas. Me and my first love actually played along, and we were having a bit of a time tryin' to pretend we were serious. Yes, a few people looked at us. I don't think they knew what to make of us, though I was under the impression they knew we weren't serious. We wouldn't be loose in the streets if we were, after all.

We'd have to do this a bit more often, though we did end up mostly walkin' back. The mullethead wasn't as dedicated of a runner as me or my mentor were, in addition to bein' outgunned in build, so racing back was not an option, not that anybody cared. We all knew the score.

It was an awesome day, with our stint comin' to an awesome conclusion, considerin' it just started to drizzle right before we got to our rented property. We were pretty cold, so of course the first thing I did was put the tay on, after unlockin' the back to give the equines the option to come back in. They'd been in the fields when we left, they were there now, so all was cool. The house was pretty warm, bein' we didn't turn the heaters off. Down, but not off. After all, the cats had a say in this; and they would NOT have appreciated us turnin' 'em off.

Now we got to relax the rest of the day, with only the evenin' feedin's, and cleanin' of the stable, and cookin' our own lunch-dinner combination. Sometimes we ate early, sometimes later. We ate two meals a day, and 'grazed' if we were hungry between the meals. The only meal of a sort of consistant time frame was breakfast.

Gods, what a borin' read, huh? Why did I even post this? Well, why NOT! It's my blog, and I can write what I want to.

Hmmmmmm. I was goin' to try to quit droppin' the 'g' in my writin'. Maybe next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment