Sunday, October 31, 2010

And Now, For Something Completely Relevant

Volcano in Japan:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1351064/Japan-raises-alert-following-volcanos-biggest-eruption-50-years.html#ixzz1CH1rn7hD

Floodin' in Saudi Arabia. Now I've seen everythin':
http://channel6newsonline.com/2011/01/torrential-rain-hits-saudi-arabia-causing-major-flooding/

Corexit, alive and well, and killing everythin' in its path, but when I try to download the page, I get 'Page not found'.

So much for de links. Riots are a'spreadin' in the Arab world like dominoes, de loop current is toast, we know about all de beasties dyin', we don't know about all de people who have died already due to the BP spill, and de deliberate poisonin' of the area that de U.S. government is in on so they don't have to take on the po' folk down dar, and I think I'll cool it with the dialect, and makin' fun o' the Southern lingo. I'll leave that to the mullethead who's spent some time in Texas, North Carolina, and has issues with Georgia that I don't think I'll ever get into very deeply.

If you're on a computer you should know about the screwy weather patterns, the fact the world economies are on their way out, new nasty wars are pendin', and nothin' is gonna be the same, same time next year. The powers that think they are have lost control, Israel (Idiot government. They're jailin' and killin' those who have it right.) is committin' suicide and takin' everyone with 'em that they can in the worst ways possible, and basically a lot of us can. . .fight to the death. . .lay down and die. . .simply be collateral damage. . .survive and rebuild. But don't worry about it! There really is no death. Only transition. You are either here, or there; and there ain't necessarily so bad, dependin' on where your head's at. Dependin'. . .and how comfortable you are with what you've done in life. (Heh-heh-heh) Trust me. I SHOULD know at least that, aye? I mean, this was NOT a set of memories that was erased for my little sojourn in this land of. . .god, how I wanna say incredibly stupid, but I can't. There are some pretty bright bulbs out there. Too bad they're in the minority, as always.

Hey! If they made up the majority, don't you think the world would be better off???????????

Hmmmmm.  Now if only I were sure if my lady friend in one of the 'safest' lands on the planet can get my series out in time.

Gods, I feel like 'Rowen II' of a book I once read, only backward.  No, I can't say what I'm talkin' about.  It's a private joke amongst those who associate with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment