Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oh, Why Me????????

So dry for inspiration, then another idea hits me for a story. Now? Why the feck NOW????!!! Why not in a week or two? I already have one pending on The Guild, and what if by submitting too much I get my Volume #5 postponed.

I could write the story and just not submit it, and hope to not forget I didn't submit it, I could submit it on a wing and a prayer, or I could write it later.

On another note, the mullethead and the first love of my life went for a run together. They ran to town, and checked out a bookstore with a café. Coming back, they only ran half the distance, and walked the rest, being the mullethead couldn't handle the entire 17 kilometres. When they came home, they asked if I'd eaten yet. I said no, being I wasn't going to do that without them.

I swear! The first love of my life slung me over his shoulder, and carried me to the car. At least he put me down to get in the damn car myself. He drove both of us to town, we stopped in front of the bookstore, I got led to tha café part, and I got ordered a chocolate mousse, a mango mousse, and a passion fruit mousse, along with everyone else. To drink, Earl Grey; not that I had a say in the matter, but considering how much I loved the stuff, how could I complain? Especially considering they had Twinnings. Some of the best. Not the absolute best, but close enough.

Well, I think I developed a new addiction. I also didn't think I could eat again until tomorrow. I still feel like this a couple of hours later, as I sit in front of the computer, typing this in. The whipped puddings were rather large. For $6.75 a pop, they'd better have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment