Sunday, October 31, 2010

How Sweet Be An Embrace

Held from front and back.  Two with you  who value you as much as they value themselves, and perhaps moreso.  Yes, moreso.  Past and present sacrifices have proven it.  What is more valuable?

NOTHING!!!!!!!

I really have nought to complain of.  But as long as I'm here, I probably will.  The only one who doesn't, is my first love.  He knows better.  The mullethead. . .I swear that bitchin' 'bout stuff is that one's main hobby.  Not that she has anythin' to bitch about anymore, either.  Except for the past.

I'm pretty mellow now.  Just been taken out of time, out of space, out of cognisance, and I'm not quite all the way back yet.  I feel like I'm coming out of bein' sedated or somethin'.  

Oh, the Hell with it!  I'm goin' back to bed.  Twilight sleep, and dreams of where I came from, and will return to.

No comments:

Post a Comment