Sunday, October 31, 2010

Some Conversations! I Swear!

The three of us were on the couch, fire burnin', tay kettle on table, and the mullethead is in the treaslured middle.  She asks my first love, "Ya know how Donn's been bitchin' about livin' like me for this little period in time?  Well I had to live here for a lot longer than Donn, and I know all the traumatic garbage that happened to me was necessary to bring me to you guys, but couldn't there have been a better way that wasn't so hard on me?"

He goes, "Well, I suppose so; but then you probably wouldn't be ten percent the asshole bastard you are now."

She gets up, and straddles him.  He gets a kiss on the forehead.  "Oh gods, I love you so much. You're probably right, and you may make me appreciate those nightmares I went through, yet."

I'm glad my cup was on the table.

I also used the opportunity to move my arse next to my first love, and put my arm around 'im. Like Hell I was gonna waste the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment