Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Word I Never Wanna Hear Again: SOON!

Ya ken what I wanna hear?  NOW!!!!!!  I am so damn sick of  "It's just around the corner." Promises, promises.  That bleedin' carrot on a stick that gets closer and closer, but never in reach.

Man, this kinda shoite ain't no problem on the Other Side.

YES, I'M FEELIN' CRANKY!!!!!!  I know I should be in a good mood.  I had a speculative 5.5% of my self-imposed sentence here probably removed, and hopefully there will be more of that, but I can't know, and the one of us that DOES know, ain't tellin'.  This is like a crash from a drug trip, I guess.  Or is it one of those moments where they give you a nano-metre, and you want the whole parsec?  But what if something else does go wrong?  I can't know.  

I can't believe I did this to myself.  Seemed like a fun game before I got here, but now I'm just feelin' frustrated.  So many of my memories temporarily wiped.  So many of my innate abilities on hold.  And there were other ways to do what I'm doin' without the inconvenience I'm puttin' mine self through.

Oh well.  I guess I had to do this just once.  At least now I know first hand why the mullethead bitches about life so much.  And I've got it sooooooo EASY, statistically.

Oh well.  After it's over, I know I'll laugh about all the silly things we've done, are doin', and will do.  And it ain't forever.  It's feckin' SOON!!!!!!!!

Another blahhhhhhh!



This is puttin' a bi-polar edge on me. I rather wish this cut-off had happened a wee later in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment