Sunday, October 31, 2010

WHOO HOO!!!!!!! VOLUME IV IS UP ON THE GUILD!!!!

All riiiiiiiiight! Eleven volumes to go!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup, regardless of how things go, I am out of here no later than March 15, 2012.

AAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! I'M THINKIN' IN U.S. DIALECT!!!!!!!!!! GOTTA GET OUTTA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!!!!!

Gods, we have no idea how happy I am to knock 31 days off the official date, even though from the looks of it we may have to make a run for it before then. Ye gods, if we didn't party it up earlier, I'd insist we do it in what's left of the night, or tomorrow!

But of course, it's easier to read on this blog, if you don't mind scrollin' down a bit due to the fooked. . .uh. . .fecked up copy/paste.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! A year an' three weeks, at worst! I can live wi' tha'. Or is that a bad way of phrasin' it, considerin' what I am?

Och, who cares?!

Soooooo cool! Audio is up as well, and two have already read the volume before it's even been up for eight hours. Here's the link if ya want black on white:

http://www.gothicguild.org/index.php/donn-uimidir/white-city

Though the formatting will be questionable, no doubt. Or you can get it on this blog, a little easier to read, though if you want black on white here, you're gonna have to copy/paste it somewhere else. Feel free. I'm not possessive. Like I said before, I'm non-profit, so what's it to me?

Though ye gods, don't read this first!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, it IS Volume #4!!!!!! Ya don't start readin' a book from a central chapter. There are some book sets that you can start with a later volume of the series, but this ain't wan of 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment