Sunday, October 31, 2010

Shallow Victories---Such Is Life

My mullethead. Statistically she's (ITS) done a lot in life, though I did have to push her (IT) into some of it. Not much to show for it when finally took 'er (IT) in. She (ITTTTTTTT!) commented to me on how proud she (IT! IT! IT!!!!!!) was of those accomplishments for so short a period, and then they went under the rug. Some of the things she (ITTTTTTTT!) did, she (IT) never even thought about when they happened; though on reflecting on her (ITS) past she (IT realised her accomplishments were a bit above the norm.

Everything she (IT) did was motivated either by the many chips on her (ITS) shoulder due to her (ITS) maladjustment to the Physical Ream, or for me. Now, nothing in the past was important to her (IT) anymore.
Like me, she (IT) just wanted to go back to where we belonged for real, and plug into that Akashic Library so she (ITTTTTTTTT) could know omniscience. Not that I shared that goal completely.

I just wanted to go back to know what I wanted to know, and to be able to manifest my art in the way I wanted to manifest it; be it instant, or with a concerted effort. I missed being where I wanted at the speed of thought, the incredible beauty that nothing in the Physical Realm could come close to comparing to, and mind-sharing. The ultimate way of 'making out', and showing one's appreciation for another. To let them really know every thought you have, with no illusions or lies. I missed being self-contained, and not having to deal with bladders and intestines, among other things. Then there was cleaning the bathrooms! Arrrrrgggghhhhhh. Oh well. Only 20 more times, at absolute worst. Though I might be able to cut that down to 15 or so if I do more than my share of someone else's work.

Oh, I can be so devious at times.

I can't remember so much from before I was here, but I do have glimpses here and there. In fact, they seem to be getting more frequent, and more lucid.

Hmmmmmmmmm. I'll have to ask my mentor about that. But will he answer? He knows so much more than I, being in a completely different class; but he answers so few of my questions on what drives me crazier than anything. He tells me to live like everyone else, like I said I'd agree to do before I got here; and he wasn't going to help me cheat.

I will not stop wondering how I could have agreed to handicap myself so much for this duration. What was my perspective of what I'm doing before I did it?

Well, the line that's in my book series that I use a few time is true! Life is much easier when you're not living it.

And mine is easy. I'm not in a coal mine, I'm not in a war torn country, I'm not on a fishing boat, and I have what I consider the best of everything. The best food, nice, comfortable, peaceful surroundings, excellent, intellectual company that keeps my brain cells spinning, and my only stress is self-inflicted. Well, outside of the days I have to shovel snow, but hopefully I won't have to do too much of that any more until later in the year.



DAMMIT!!!!!!!! IF YOU SIGN IN UNDER ME AND SABOTAGE MY POST AGAIN I'M GONNA. . .I'M GONNA. . .UH. . .TURN MYSELF INTO A LEOPARD WHEN WE GET HOME, AND LICK YOUR PRECIOUS NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment