Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Reason To Be Quite Happy

I've just checked out The Guild, all that I sent recently is up, and volume #3 has been converted to audio.  If volume #4 goes up this weekend, I'll be  bouncin' off the walls.  Then I can say I will be out of here March 15, 2012, for sure. . .at the very latest.  It will NOT take 14 months to get 11 volumes out.  I can probably shoot for the March date already, but I've got this pessamistic streak. I end up bein' totally disappointed a wee bit less, for that.  After all, Murphy's Law applies to everyone, eh?  Even me!

Now I really ought to detach myself from the outcome of this weekend, or I'll be impossible to live with.  I should get off this computer, and think of somethin' else.  After all, this is a paradoxical pain in the butt.  I got most of what I want, but the most IMPOTANT thing looks to be on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment