Sunday, October 31, 2010

Random Rantin'

Been here since October, of 2010. I'm still as obscure as Hell, but slightly less so. Doesn't matter, though. All is as it's supposed to be, and I don't exist, so what's it to me?

________________________________


Use 'em, and lose 'em. Somethin' to do when you don't like someone? Not my idea. The concept goes against my innate sense of honour. To me, if you don't like someone, you don't use them; you avoid them. My choice of options are, do good, or walk away. Yes, I know that I wrote in my story set that walkin' away can be very bad, but what I write and what I do aren't always the same thing, OK? I'm not above hypocrisy. But sometimes with circumstances. . .heh-heh-heh. . .I'm not goin' to ever TRY to talk someone out of doin' what I writ in the first sentence of this paragraph. ESPECIALLY if I have somethin' MAJOR to gain from the decision.

________________________________


I'm not absolutely sure, but I think I have an answer for one of the questions I've been askin' myself. Why am I here NOW??????!!!!!! In this period of great uncertainty, where I actually risk myself bein' seriously inconvenienced. I don't think I'll say what conclusions I have come to, but after a long talk with both Mullethead, and the first love of my life, I think I can be at peace with myself in this volatile realm until I get back HOME. I think.

It's housecleanin' day. I'm kind of amped. I got the worst of it today. The main bathroom, kitchen, and I think I'll get an early start. I kind of can't wait to get it over with, and I might do the dustin' too, if I get done fast enough; not that I'll go half cocked on my job. Ah, sure. Let me get my arse to work right now! I think I'll try to get the gang to go Japanese today when we go to town. I've got a strange, very un-Irish cravin' for wasabi. I still have yet to develop a taste for true Thai and hot Mexican. I like their food, but I'm still orderin' mild.

I guess I'm a wuss here, but I'll work on it.

Now off to start on the kitchen. Or maybe I'll spray down the tub-shower first with a chlorine based cleaner?!

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment