Sunday, October 31, 2010

Quite Spent, Back To The Cave I Went

The cave! That's what we call the studio where this computer's at. We usually do our on-line thing with the lights out. All of us. Blinds and curtains are generally shut in this room.

I just woke up, threw on some sweats after a quick rinse, and checked my stats on The Guild. Wow. I've never gotten so many hits in a day. I'm kind of blown away, because I do seem to be a draw. A lot more people have joined up since I was published, though I must admit I do wish more would contribute something. There is some great stuff on that site, and some of the work is better than mine, I must admit if I'm going to be honest. The site has material mostly from the owner and me.

Despite the fact that there's still no sign of Volume #4, I am feeling kind of giddy over what I saw. Yes, even I have an ego. Obviously, from my posts, huh?

Anyway, I guess I should now check up on the buffet table for the cats, give the equines a couple of apples and carrots, and then do the unthinkable for me. Go back to bed. I'm actually uncommonly tired, and right now I really feel like being close to the two loves of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment