Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fine Tuning

That seems to be another reason I'm here. To fix some things that are wrong, or improve what needs improvement. I don't think that goes for my series, though. You can copy/past it to your personal files, and if you're neurotic enough to want it perfect you can fix my misspellings and mispunctuations here and there, OK? It's probably around 99.5% perfect, but I have just gone over that thing so many times I am kind of sick of seeing words in my dreams. I know there are problems. It just takes so damn long to fix them on dial-up, and this blogger site is a bitch to work with; so it ain't gonna happen. No other member of this household is volunteering to do it either, not that I'd be happy if they did. Someone spending two weeks with all waking hours in front of a word processor, not being available for what fun we have grates on me. Mullethead wasn't with me, but it bothered the first love of my life a bit when I was inaccessable for the periods I went on the editing sprees. I didn't like it either. I HATE editing. Especially when you have to do it in the double digits, which is what most writers have to go through.

All I can say, is thank the gods for word processors.

No comments:

Post a Comment