Sunday, October 31, 2010

Damn, Things Are Dead

There haven't been any major news updates yesterday, it looks like another clear day which I'm finding to be more than a little annoying, and I have to wait five or six days for the suspense to end regarding any new publications of mine going on The Guild.

Then again, I find a lovely article like this:

http://www.rense.com/general93/truthin.htm

Now is the feckin' 'West' finally gonna see the Arab world as people? YO! ISRAEL! YOU SHARE A COMMON ANCESTRY! YOU ARE KILLING YOUR BROTHERS! ARE YA EVER GONNA WAKE UP?????

Man, sounds like Japan and China. Eritrea and Ethiopia. (And the list goes on.) I even wrote a story on that. Eritrea and Ethiopia, that is.

How nice if everyone could just see each other as a common member of humanity first, and everything else comes later. Trade ideas, but don't force 'em down each other's throats. Accept each others differences, for if you don't live with 'em, who cares what they do on their own time provided no harm is done.

Must wake up now. I guess that would make life too easy, so we can't have that.

Then who am I to talk. My tribe was as warlike as Hell! I never saw any honour in that, though. Not in any part of it. I'm glad my da told me the truth, and didn't romanticise that part of his profession. He was honest about all the gory details of war. Then again, he was right in front of the ones he fought and slew. None of this killing from the skies, or a hundred metres away with a gun. You sometimes see the eyes of your dying victim. Sometimes there's hate in them, sometimes simple acceptance. Acceptance of a lost game, which all it really is. . .when people know. When they REALLY know. Or was the game won. in 'death', which is only transition? After all, when one wants to 'die' in battle before they are born, die in battle they shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment