Sunday, October 31, 2010

Rome + Catholicism = Absolute Hell!

Not that they didn't cause enough damage as separate entities, but. . .. Gods, Rome was the VILEST civilisation that ever was. And I think the same of Catholicism as far as religion goes, not that I automatically dislike Catholics. I do separate the person from the church. That Ratzinger dude makes me cringe, though. I tell ya, ya know?

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=197930

Something to read in order to enlighten you as to what caused the Dark Ages. The church itself, though I rather tend to view the church and Rome as one, for they are interconnected. Read the whole thread, and research all if it frivles your giblets. Mixture of fact and fancy. The most blatant error is that of equating Saturn/Chronus with Satan. I mean, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just remember all you know about history is probably wrong. The stuff of the status quo, anyway.

IRELAND, WHY IS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH STILL ON YOUR LAND???????!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY AFTER ALL THE ABUSE CASES HAVE COME TO THE SURFACE????????? THEY ALL BUT DESTROYED YOU!!!!!!

Well, by my standards, Ireland is destroyed. She ain't what she used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment