Sunday, October 31, 2010

Quake Upgraded To 9.0

It took 'em this long? 1000 officially dead, 88,000 missing? I say missing is probably dead, wouldn't you? And property values in Tokyo were what about 5 years ago? What are they now? Not a good investment, I'd say. Serves the bloodsucking speculator parasites right, I say. Also it seems Japan was nuked again, though a little more subtly than Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And I ask one more time! Was it natural, or an attack with earthquake technology? Some people are wondering. And if it was earthquake technology, who did that?

In my best 'church lady' voice. . ."Could it be CHINA?" (No, I never saw SNL. The mullethead does the impression all the time, though.) Hey! If I can't let go of Rome, why should I expect China to let go of Nanking, and Shanghai before that? I can't see why the U.S. would plaster them, though I can't see why the U.S. does much of anything except to destroy people when there's a vested interest for the so called elite, but I can see no point in messing with an ally. Especially now that Japan will probably have to sell one Hell of a lot of U.S. bonds, and perhaps crash the financial market a little more completely. And wouldn't that cause China, to also dump those worthless pieces of paper? That will probably tank what little is left of the U.S. economy, or was that the idea?

When I leave for my alleged couple of days in late April, I really wonder if I'm coming back? Will I consider it worth it? Will I have a choice? But my mentor did say something about the mullethead being all mine on Beltane. (Or should I consider myself all hers?) So I guess I am coming back. So I'll at least find out what she measured me for, if nothing else.

Do I even want to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment