Sunday, October 31, 2010

More Changes In Plans

Well, I was still barred from doing any housecleaning, my mentor was still meeting us as Shian San after me and the mullethead ran to town on foot, and he with the car, but he said he was transferring the ponies, the horse, and two of the cats home this Wednesday. The black cat would stay with us. I found this news depressing, but it was only for a little while that I'd have to deal with it. THe grocery bill would be one Hell of a lot lower. Cooking would be easier too, with no more four large pots of the same stuff stewing on the atove top, considering we cooked for the equines every time we made something for us that we knew they'd like. Life would get easier, but living without one of my best friends was NOT something I thought was worth it.

On the other hand, I did get introduced to butter saturated crumpets topped with mango butter. Yes, we gave some to the equines. They loved them as much as I. I had four of them with creamed Earl Grey, and I'd have some more as soon as we bought more crumpets and mango butter. We finished off the supply in one morning.

News is painfully slow. I also still haven't picked up on the poem I'd started a couple of weeks ago, and it's beginning to look like Volume #6 might go up next week instead of this week. Everything will then be on target, as opposed to a month ahead of the new schedule, but whatever. I don't see myself as changing the date of expectations back to March 15, 2012, even if I do come back to see my project all published; not that it obsessed me anymore.

Whatever. I will find out everything I want to know in another 13 days.

I think I'll go for a bareback ride, now. I'm going to spend more time with my favourite palomino before he goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment