Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm Such A Conniver

I got back just as my mentor was finishing up the final touches on breakfast. Fruit waffles made from scratch with potential to be topped with butter, maple syrup, various preserves, and whipped cream.

I only had one. Then I went up to take a shower.

We didn't eat out yesterday. I felt like I missed something now, and I was really in the mood for some killer Japanese food. Tempura, California rolls, miso soup, their awesome rice, perhaps with just a touch of chilli tofu on it.

Hmmmmmm. Blow dried the hair, put some jasmine oil on neck, chest, rubbed any left over on the upper arms, and extra in the pits, considering we didn't use commercial deodorants or antipersperants, and decided to dress up. Got into my skivvies, black dress socks, black, form fitting, suede fringed pants (We considered leather a meat byproduct. No, we did not eat meat, but we still wore animal hides. After all, they were primarily killed for meat, and this was a leftover. Excuses, excuses, huh?) tucked into my black harnessed boots, a black silk satin neck scarf, and a black, silk satin shirt. Stetson, too?

Naaaaaah.

Went downstairs. First thing my mentor says, is, "Wow! You want to hit the town, or you want to get shagged?"

I shrugged. One sounded as good as the other. "Uh, sure."

I immediately got my hand grabbed, slung over his shoulder, and carried back to where I came from, with the mullethead close behind.

Lunch was pretty good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment