Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fun With Temporary Insanity

How old am I? Shouldn't I have outgrown tendencies to do stuff like this?

Apparently not.

A decent amount of snow fell last night, so. . .

I harnessed my pony for stunt-riding, but that wasn't my intention. Tied two straps to the sides of the harness that were long enough to make sure I wouldn't get plastered by his rear hooves, got my skies on, led him out, took hold of the straps, and yelled, 'HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!' He responds to voice command, and he took off. Fast. Wherever the Hell he felt like goin'. Hey! I've never done it before. It was fun. Until the small log.

No, I didn't get hurt too bad; but I broke one ski, lost my 'ride', and had to trudge home for about two kilometres.

Served me right, huh? Then I had to groom my lovely palomino, who got home before me. He was probably silently laughing at me for what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment