Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Dead City In Review

http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotostrecke-63754.html

The ruins of Detroit. Fascinating. Everything was just 'let go'. No one even needed to bomb the place. It happened all on its own.

The added vandalism of what could have been salvaged just blows me away.

I think I may not go back to work after I am through here. I'll just quit after I get back home. I've done what I've had to do, I'm satisfied with the results, so why hang on to something that I no longer have a passion for? Something I'm developing an aversion to, rather. There's not much time left in 'my' era, anyway. Not that this even IS my era. I wasn't born into it. I was a hanger on.

Hmmmmmmm. It's been a few days. I think I'll talk the one in part responsible for that fact to make it up to me as soon as I get off this computer. Like NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment