Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Vaccine Warnin'

Don't get 'em. Check out the link provided by clicking the title, or copy/paste the same: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=195434 . They do more harm than good.

I ought to post more of these informational activist thingies. Give the powers that think they are a run for their fiat money. Ye gods, what I know about the federal reserve!

IT IS A PRIVATE CORPORATION THAT HAS HIJACKED THE U.S. MONETARY SYSTEM, AND THE MONEY YOU USE TODAY IS COUNTERFEIT!!!!!!!!!!!

http://thehiddenevil.com/fed.asp

Here's a link, and you can go from there IF you want to be further informed. If not, that's YOUR problem, not mine.   I'm just passin' through, and the remainder of my sojourn is just about a fortnight and 14 months at the absolute longest.

Looks like I didn't get volume #4 posted this weekend, though.  Oh well.  No extra celebration. No biggie.  All is just moving to bein' back on target, though we will be a tad more conservative for a couple of weeks in our spendin' to make up for the bash when that last post came up early.

Hmmmmmm.  But my lovely mentor DID go along with my manic phase.  What does that mean?  

Probably that I should quit speculatin', so I don't risk goin' 'bi-polar' again.  Yes!  Just accept things as they are with no expectations.  Such is the road to peace of mind.  Even if you are in such an unstable realm as the Physical Plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment